Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has introduced a new smartphone in the Europe country, which is called as, “Honor 6C Pro” . The Honor 6C Pro handset launched in Europe at the price tag of EURO 179 (roughly USD$ 211 or Rs. 13,744) and will be go on sale in European markets soon starting from France . The device comes in Gold, Blue and Black color options.
The major Highlights of this Honor 6C Pro smartphone comes with unibody metal design and featuring a Fingerprint sensor on the back panel to unlocking the phone within a seconds . The smartphone comes with a Hybrid dual SIM slot that accepts nanoSIM and nanoSIM along with microSD card slot.
Now coming to the hardware configurations, the Honor 6C Smartphone is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit chipset processor clocked speed at 1.5GHz coupled with Mali-T860 GPU . The device comes with huge 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of inbuilt onboard storage capacity and further can be expandable memory up to 128GB through microSD card slot.
As for the display, the Honor 6C Pro smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch 2.5D Curved glass display with a screen resolution 1280 x 720 pixels . The phone runs on EMUI 5.1 based on Android v7.0 Nougat operating system . Keeping the smartphone is ticking a 3,000 mAH battery capacity.
For the photography department, the Honor 6C Pro smartphone boasts a single 13-megapixel primary rear camera comes with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash, 1.1um pixel size, 5P lens and Phase Detection Autofocus to taking a gorgious photos , At the front, the device sports a 8-megapixel front facing selfie snapper comes with f/2.2 aperture lens.
On the connectivity front, the Honor 6C Pro smartphone includes WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, microUSB port, GPS with A-GPS, Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE . The phone measurement be 147.9 mm x 73.2 mm x 7.65 mm and weighes 145 Grams.
Honor 6C Pro Smartphone Specifications:
- SIM Type – Hybrid Dual SIM (nanoSIM + nanoSIM/microSD) with 4G VoLTE
- Display – 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Resolution – 1280 x 720 pixels
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat OS with EMUI 5.1
- Processor – 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit SoC
- Graphics Unit – Mali T860 GPU
- RAM – 3GB RAM
- ROM – 32GB internal storage memory
- Expansion Slot – MicroSD card support up to 128GB
- Rear Camera – 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash, PDAF
- Front Camera – 8MP front Selfie Snapper with f/2.2 aperture
- Sensor – Fingerprint sensor
- Battery – 3,000 mAH battery