Sony Mobile has introduced Sony Xperia XA1 Plus smartphone along with Sony Xperia XZ1 and Xperia XZ1 Compact at the IFA 2017 in Berlin Germany . Now, Sony India has all set to launch it’s mid-range smartphone in India with the launch of Sony Xperia XA1 Plus, which is the larger version of Xperia XA1 . The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus launched in India at the price tag of Rs. 24,990 and will be made available at all Sony Center as well as major retail stores across the country starting from September 22nd, 2017 . The main highlights of this smartphone comes with 23-megapixel primary rear camera and poered by MediaTek Helio P20 processor.
Talking about the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus smartphone, it featuring 5.5-inch Full HD display with a screen resolution 1920 x 1080 pixel along with Image Enhance Technology that offering a stunning resolution . Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm chipset processor clocked speed at 2.3GHz coupled with ARM Mali-T880 GPU . The device is packaging with 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage capacity and which can be further expanded memory up to 256GB through microSD card slot.
This Dual SIM Sony Xperia XA1 Plus smartphone is running on Android v7.0 Nougat operating system and is backed by powerful 3,430 mAH battery capacity with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging techhnology supports . Further, it also comes with Sony UCH12W quick charger in the box.
For the photography enthusiasts, the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus smartphone is take care by high-resolution 23-megapixel primary rear camera comes with f/2.0 aperture lens, LED flash, 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot to capturing good photos in day light as well as in low light conditions . For the front, the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus smartphone sports a 8-megapixel front facing selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture lens, 1/4? Exmor R sensor, 23mm wide-angle lens to taking a better selfies and video chat.
The connectivity options on this Xperia XA1 Plus handset be WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth v4.2, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C,Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE . The phone measurement be 155 mm x 75 mm x 8.7 mm and weighes be 190 Grams . The device comes in Gold, Black and Blue colors.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Smartphone Technical Specifications:
- SIM Type – Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE
- Display – 5.5-inch with Image Enhance Technology
- Screen Resolution – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Processor – 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit SoC
- Graphics Unit – ARM Mali T880 GPU
- RAM – 3GB RAM
- ROM – 32GB internal storage capacity
- Expansion Slot – Expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera – 23MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot
- Front Camera – 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 23mm wide-angle lens
- Battery – 3,430mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging