Motorola has introduced Moto X4 smartphone at IFA 2017 in Berlin (Germany) . After teasing social media platform, Motorola has sent out media invites for the launch of Moto X4 smartphone in the Moto X series in India on October 3rd . The teaser said with a captions, “Xperience” . The major highlights of this smartphone comes with dual rear cameras setup and iis powered by Snapdragon 630 SoC.
Talking about the Moto X4 smartphone specifications, it featuring an anodized aluminum frame and has a 3D rear contoured design style that looks very stylish . The device has a IP68 Certified ratings which means it is dust and water resistant . It sports a Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the the front and back . As for the display, the Moto X4 smartphone comes with 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with a screen resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels . Under the hood, the device is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm snapdragon 630 14nm chipset processor clocked speed at 2.2 GHz coupled with Adreno 508 GPU.
This Moto X4 smartphone is running on Android v7.1 Nougat operating system out of the box and supports a Dual nanoSIM standby with 4G VoLTE network connectivity . The device is packaging in two variants – 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage capacity and 4GB RAM wiith 64GB inbuilt onboard storage capacity and further can be expandable memory up 2-tegabyte through microSD card slot.
Coming to the optics department, the Moto X4 smartphone sports a Dual rear cameras setup, which consists of 12-megapixel primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size,Phase Detection Autofocus and 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording capability . while on the front, there is a 16-megapixel front facing selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture lens, LED flash, 1um pixel size to taking a brilliant selfies and video chat as well.
Apart from this, the Moto X4 smartphone also houses a Fingerprint sensor under the home button on the front to unlocking the phone within a seconds . The device is backed by powerful 3,000 mAH battery with Turbo Fast charging technology support . On the connectivity front, the device includes WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE network support . It also comes with Front Ported speaker with 3-mics to offering a better sound Quality.
The Moto X4 smartphhone measurement be 148.35 mm x 73.4 mm x 7.99 mm and weighes be 163 Grams. The device also comes with Alexa and Google Assistant features, the former won’t be available for the Indian audience just yet.
The Moto X4 smartphone goes official in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors options and was introduced for 399 Euros (roughly USD$ 475 or Rs. 30,375). We should know the price in India on October 3rd . So, we request to till wait for further updates.
Moto X4 Smartphone Technical specifications:
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- SIM Type – Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE
- Display – 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display
- Screen Resolution – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Operating System – Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Processor – 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm SoC
- Graphics Unit – Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM – 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- ROM – 32GB / 64GB inbuilt storage space
- Expansion Slot – Expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD
- Rear Camera – 12MP rear camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture lens, 120-degree field of view, 4K video recording
- Front Camera – 16MP Front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Sensor – Fingerprint sensor
- Battery – 3,000 mAH battery with Turbo Charging