Chinese Electronics company Meizu has today launched a new smartphone in the China in the Note-Series portfolio, which is called as, “Meizu M6 Note” . The Meizu M6 Note launched in China at the starting price point of CNY 1099 (roughly Rs. 10,571) and will be made available for order in China from today and goes on sale from next month, September 2nd . The Meizu M6 Note smartphone comes in Gold, Black and Blue Colors.
Now, heading to the Meizu M6 Note specifications, it featuring uniboby metal design style and has a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 1000: 1 contrast ratio . The screen resolution be 1920 x 1080 pixels . Under the hood, the device is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset processor clocked speed at 2.0 GHz paired with Adreno 506 Graphics unit.
In terms of RAM and memory, the Meizu M6 Note device comes in three variants – 3GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt storage capacity, 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage capacity and 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt onboard storage capacity . You can expandable internal stoarge through mcroSD card slot.
On the Software-front, the Meizu M6 Note device is running on latest Androd v7.1.2 Nougat operating system based on Flyme OS 6 skin on top out of the box and is backed by massive 4,000 mAH battery capacty with 18W fast charging support . The device also houses a mtouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that allows users to unlock your phone in just 0.2 seconds.
This smartphone has Hybrid Dual SIM card standby that accepts nanoSIM and nanoSIM along with microSD card slot . Besides this , the company has uses multi-frame noise reduction and HDR algorithms from ArcSoft that will further improve the picture quality and gives a stunning performance.
For the photography department, the Meizu M6 Note smartphone is offering a dual rear cameras setup combinations, which includes 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone quad-LED flash, Sony IMX362/ Samsung 2L7 sensor, 1.4um pixel size, 6P lens and Secondary 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture to taking a depth sensing and bokeh effect . while on the front, it is equipped with 16-megapixel front camera for better selfies and video calls.
Connectivity options on this Meizu M6 Note phone are as WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE network support . The physical measurement of this Meizu M6 Note handset be 154.6 mm x 75.2 mm x 8.35 mm and weighes be 173 Grams.
Meizu M6 Note: Price of Three Variants:
- Meizu M6 Note (3GB RAM & 16GB ROM) – Yuan 1099 (roughly USD$ 165 or Rs. 10,575)
- Meizu M6 Note (3GB RAM & 32GB ROM) – Yuan 1299 (roughly USD$ 195 or Rs. 12,499)
- Meizu M6 Note (4GB RAM & 64GB ROM) – Yuan 1699 (roughly USD$ 255 or Rs. 16,348)
Meizu M6 Note Smartphone Technical Specifications:
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nanoSIM+nanoSIM/microSD) with 4G VoLTE
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android v7.1.2 Nougat OS with Flyme OS 6
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 3GB RAM with 16GB/32GB ROM & 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM
- Expandable memory through microSD Slot
- 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone quad-LED flash, Sony IMX362/ Samsung 2L7 sensor,
- 1.4um pixel size, 6P lens and Secondary 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera comes with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4,000 mAH battery capacity with fast charging