Youtube Subscriber button is really helpful for Those users who create videos with blogging, You can increase Number of subscribers by Showing this awesome widget on your blog and Increase Blog traffic too through your videos. It really great and official widget by Youtube. this will attract your Readers to follow/subscribe your youtube channel and you will be famous On Youtube.
As you know Youtube offers monetization for original videos and you can earn good amount of money from your videos. In Future I will write Lots of article about YouTube , So Stay Tune with us. so lets get started how to add Youtube subscribe widget in your blog.
Step To Add YouTube Subscribe Widget In Blog :
1. Firstly , Go to Youtube Developers page .
2. Than scroll down and you will see A Link Configure button Under Contents click on configure button
3. Now , it will take you to Button Page. in the place of channel name add your channel username or id this will be look like this for example my youtube channel is www.youtube.com/Bloggerwise than username will be Bloggerswise. if you dont have any username then you can create one from YouTube advance settings. Now customize what size, colour, Or layout You want.
5. At last , to copy the code.
6. Now , Go to Blogger Dashboard .
7. Click on Layout icon that is present on Dashboard .
9. Finally , your widget subscriber youtube will be done .
Final Verdict :
I hope this article will help you. If You have a good traffic on your blog then you will get more Youtube Subcribers. Finally If you feel any problem or you have any questions then feel free to ask in comments and please share our website your friends thanks. This will help us to make our website Best.
If any Question arises in Your mind related to this articles then free to lend Your Queries in comment section . Was it useful ? Then Don’t forget to share this article on social networking website such as Facebook , Twitter , Linkedin , Pinterest , Google+ , Google Drive etc.